Bee Propolis Toothpaste - Red Seal, Natural Life, Bee Natural

I've read about bee propolis toothpaste a couple of times recently and was curious what the benefits are supposed to be. I haven't yet tried bee propolis in toothpaste form yet but I must admit that I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

While I haven't yet been able to find out exactly what the health benefits are (most sales pages rattle on about the general health benefits, but are very short on what the benefits of using it as a toothpaste are.

I'm guessing that the benefits stem from the reported antiviral and antibacterial properties of bee propolis. Assuming that's true, the toothpaste should help to improve your oral hygiene and prevent gum disease and other oral infections, perhaps even helping out with bad breath. For those wondering how to use bee propolis for gum disease, this may be the answer.

There seem to be plenty of manufacturers of bee propolis toothpaste. Here are a few that I came across:
  • Red Seal
  • Natural Life
  • Bee Natural
Just a warning though. If you are allergic to bees or honey, you might want to avoid using bee propolis toothpaste as it can cause severe reactions in those at risk.